terça-feira, 19 de junho de 2007

Speaches...


William: How did you know me after so long?
Murron: Why, I didn't.
William: No?
Murron: It's just that I saw you staring at me and I didn't know whoyou were.
William: I'm sorry, I suppose I was. Are you in the habit of riding off in the rain with strangers?
Murron: It was the best way to make you leave.
William: Well, if I can ever work up the courage to ask you again, I'll send you a written warning first.
Murron: 'O it wouldn't do you much good. I can't read.
William: Can you not?
Murron: No.
William: Well that's something we shall have to remedy, isn't it.
Murron: You're going to teach me to read, then?
William: Ah, if you like.
Murron: Aye.
William: In what language?
Murron: Ah, you're showing off now.
William: That's right. Are you impressed yet?
Murron: No. Why should I be?
William: : Oui. Parce que chaque jour j'ai pensé à toi.
Murron: Do that standing on your head and I'll be impressed.
William: My kilt will fly up but I'll try.
Murron: You certainly didn't learn any manners on your travels.
William: I'm afraid the Romans have far worse manners than I.
Murron: You've been to Rome?
William: Aye, my uncle took me on a pilgrimage.
Murron: What was it like?
William: (in French) Not nearly as beautiful as you.
Murron: What does that mean?
William: Beautiful

1 comentário:

GR disse...

;)
E uma bela foto também!